Laurie Maddalena is a highly sought after national speaker who delivers impactful presentations and keynotes that engages audiences and delivers strategies that get results. Each of Laurie’s presentations is engaging and content-focused. Audiences leave feeling inspired to take action and make changes to enhance their leadership.
Laurie receives rave reviews for her presentations and keynotes, and averages over 4.75 out of 5.0 on evaluations.
Below are available keynote and speaking presentations:
- The Effective Executive: 5 Proven Strategies for Getting More Out of Your People so You Can Focus on What’s Really Important
- Elevating Leadership: Overcoming the Leadership Challenge to Create an Organization of Exceptional Engagement
Laurie travels all over the country to speak at conferences, seminars and company events. Below are some samples of speaking engagements:
- CUES Executive Team Network Conference
- CUNA Leadership Institute
- Cornerstone Credit Union League
- Maryland Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MDMEP)
- University of Maryland Women’s Forum Conference
- University of Maryland, University College Staff Conference
- Frederick County SHRM Annual Conference (FCSHRM)
- Chesapeake Human Resources Association (CHRA) Annual Conference
- The Maryland and District of Columbia Credit Union Association (MDDCCUA)
- Howard County HR Society
- Montgomery County Society for Human Resources (MC SHRM)
- Northern Virginia Society for Human Resources (NOVA SHRM)
- American Society of Women Accountants
- Prince George’s County HR Society
- Cumberland Valley Society of Human Resources Management
- National Society for Hispanic MBAs
For more information on hiring Laurie to speak at your event, please email or call Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (240) 605-7940.